Nowadays, everyone acquires technologies to use their daily chore then why not business works. That’s why Quickbooks is developed by Intuit to ease the accounting and bookkeeping work. This software is designed on a cloud-based interface that a user can access the company data anywhere and anytime through a good internet connection. Despite all that good features, Quickbooks can be vulnerable when a user encounters any QB error. QuickBooks error 1334 is one such QB error that is related to installing, updating, or repairing QuickBooks. When this error appears it ruins all the user experience of Quickbooks users. The appearance of this error has several reasons that are explained later in this post. But first, let me explain what the Error 1334 QuickBooks is?
QuickBooks Repair Error 1334: Definition
QuickBooks error 1334 occurs when the system has damaged or missing Quickbooks installation files. It also merged when the .NET Framework was corrupted.
“Error 1334. Error writing to file [file name]. Verify that you have access to that directory”.
“Error 1334. The file cannot be installed. Insert the QuickBooks CD and retry”.
The above writer message can be shown while the error arrives on the system.
Reason Behind the Occurrence Error 1334 QuickBooks 2009
These are the factors that triggered the QuickBooks error 1334 to emerge.
- When a system is infected through malware and viruses.
- Corrupt Windows registry due to a recent change in QuickBooks
- If the Windows files or QuickBooks files are corrupted.
- When a QuickBooks-related file has been deleted.
- QuickBooks installation is incomplete.
- If the QuickBooks software is damaged.
Sings of QuickBooks Error 1334 Emergence
- Quickbooks error 1334 related error message display on the screen.
- The PC keeps freezing periodically.
- The Windows OS starts responding slow to the input devices like the keyboard and the mouse.
- The current working window get crashed
- The PC gets slow and sluggish.
Troubleshooting Methods To Resolve Quickbooks Error 1334
#1: When the error occurs while opening the Quickbooks
- Search the Quickbooks company file on the system and open it
- The user must Double click on the extension .qbw that the company file has, and follow the on-screen instruction to repair it entirely.
#2: Microsoft Windows Clean Installation
- First, uninstall then reinstall the Windows OS, which helps to erase all the saved data from the system’s disk drive, and therefore the user is in a position to start out the system afresh.
- The user also can use the clean install tool for Windows to wipe out all the slush, junk, and unnecessary log files from the system that keeps stored an extended time back from web surfing and other usages.
#3: Add or Remove Program
- Open the desktop and click on the Start menu
- Now type MSConfig within the search bar and hit the Enter key.
- After that, select the Boot tab then go to the Safe Boot and choose the Network option
- After completing the above steps the user just has got to click on the OK button and restart the system.
- The above process will restart the PC in Safe Mode
- Now, the programs you decided to run will startup
- The above-written process will allow them to open QuickBooks without any disturbance.
- Now the user has got to open the QuickBooks on the PC
- After that click on the Help option from the highest Menu and choose the Update QuickBooks
- Allow QuickBooks to run the Required updates
- Once the updates finished, the user must return to the Start menu
- Now go to the Boot tab again and disapprove the Safe Mode
- It’s time to restart the pc again
- After the system reboots in normal mode and updates are installed properly, open your QuickBooks again.
#4: Upgrade Effective Solution
- Login in as an administrator in the operating device after starting it
- Now, select Accessories and Programs>> System Tools>> Restore
- A replacement window will open up. So, from there select the option Restore my PC with an earlier date then press Next
- Now, choose a restoration point list then tap Next
- Under the verification screen, choose the latest system restore data then click Next
- Once the method ends, restart your PC.
As the above methods are written for all those QB users who’re facing Quickbooks error 1334 on their system. Hopefully, the troubleshooting guide helps the QB users properly.
In case if you find any difficulties resolving this error or you want any expert advice to fix Quickbooks error 1334 then you are suggested to contact QuickBooks customer support. They are 24X7 available around the world to help all the QB users in every possible way.